In Ramadan, you really need energy drink to boost up your energy level. You may get variety of drink available in the market but, they are expensive. Therefore, today I’m going to share a great homemade energy drink for iftari and sehri. It contains healthy ingredients that, will give you strength and power to spend whole day without eating anything.
- Add one banana and few strawberries in a blender.
- Add some Almonds.
- Add honey according to your taste.
- Include one glass of milk.
- Blend the ingredient and make a juice.
- You can drink it in sehri or iftari time.
It will give your body energy and hydrated. It contains fruits and nuts that fulfil the requirements of proteins and calcium. So, make a routine to drink it regularly.