Bloating stomach is painful and should be treated on time otherwise, you will feel awkward and tired whole day. The diet plays a very important role to live a healthy life. Therefore, you should try to include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. On the other hand, make sure to take a cup of green tea after having your dinner. Today, I’m going to share a great and best homemade tea for bloating stomach. It is very helpful and effective so, you should try it once and see its magical results.
- Alu bhukara
- Dry mint
- Fennel seeds
- Take 5 to 6 alu bhukara and add in water.
- Add munnaka and few dry mints.
- Add one tablespoon of fennel seeds.
- Keep it for few hour or overnight.
- Drink it daily.
- It will make your stomach and liver clean and free from bloating and pain.
It is one of the best homemade teas for bloating so, you should try it. After using it, there is no need to take any medicines.