What Is a Yeast Infection?
Yeast is a type of fungus and it is found almost everywhere. Its scientific name is candida. This fungus also lives in the body of human beings. The natural defense system of your body provides you protection from the yeast. However, because of the use of antibiotics or because of certain health issues, this fungus may affect you and it causes an infection called the yeast infection.Here, I will share with you the causes, symptoms and the remedies to get rid of a yeast infection.
This type of infection can affect different parts of your body such as breasts, mouth, vaginal area and your lower abdominal region. Once you get affected by this type of infection, you start using the anti-fungal medicines for a cure. However, the most important here for being healthy is to have a stronger immune system. The fungal infection affects both men and women at any stage during their lives.
7 Common Symptoms of a Yeast Infection
How can you recognize this type of infection if you get affected by this? The main symptoms of yeast infection are somewhat similar in men and women and these are
In women, one of the main symptoms of yeast infections is to have a clumpy discharge from the vaginal area. Also, there becomes a coating in white color around the vaginal area of the women. Other symptoms of female yeast infection include itching and burning sensation in the vaginal area.
For male yeast infection, the common symptom of yeast infection is the appearance of rashes in white or red color on the penis. Also, there becomes a coating in white color around this body area and men may feel itching and a painful, burning sensation.
Vaginal yeast infection in women
In women, the most common type of yeast infection is a vaginal yeast infection, and it affects the sensitive vaginal area of the women. As a result of this, the women get rashes, itching and burning sensation in this area of their bodies. Also, the infection may cause inflammation in this body area. This vaginal yeast infection is known as vaginal Candidacies.
This type of yeast infection is the most common, and it affects almost 75 percent of the women all over the world. It is not sexually transmitted, but sexual interaction with an infected person may develop this health issue.
Yeast Infection problem in men
Yeast infections affect women and also the men at the same rate. Similar to the condition in women, the yeast infection in men affects their lower body area and it is known as penile infection. Usually, it happens because of having sexual interactions with a woman infected with the vaginal yeast infection.
4 easy effective Home Remedies to get rid of Yeast Infection in one day
To get rid of this health issue, the best method is to use natural remedies. There are certain natural ingredients that can give you a quick relief from this health condition. Here, I am going to share with you some effective home remedies for yeast infection cure naturally. Follow one of the remedies shared below and stay fit.
Coconut Oil for Yeast Infection
The first home remedy for natural yeast infection treatment is the use of coconut oil. Because of its anti-bacterial properties, the use of coconut oil gives you quick relief from a yeast infection.
- To get rid of a yeast infection, take pure or organic coconut oil and then apply it to the affected area of your skin.
- Also, rub the area gently as you massage.
- However, always use warm oil for getting the best results. Use the remedy regularly for the best results.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Yeast Infection
Another remedy to get a relief from yeast infection is to use apple cider vinegar. It is also an effective cure for yeast infection. For a cure, you may apply it on the affected area as well as you can consume it.
- If you get a yeast infection, drink apple cider vinegar three times in a day to get rid of a yeast infection.
- Also, add it to your bathtub and take a bath with this water for relief.
- You may even spray it on your affected skin area after diluting it.
Garlic for Yeast Infection
Another best way to get rid of a yeast infection is to use garlic. This remedy is very useful and even it helps in the cure of a severe yeast infection fast. Garlic works against the yeast and it can cure this condition quickly.
- For a cure, eat a garlic clove twice in a day.
- Another remedy is to insert a garlic clove inside your vaginal area and it will help to kill the yeast fast in this area.
You may also extract garlic juice and apply it to your affected body area.
Tea Tree Oil for Yeast Infection
The use of tea tree oil is also very beneficial for the cure of yeast infection. It is an antiseptic and also, it has anti-fungal properties.
- For yeast infection cure, make a mix of one spoon of baking soda and a few drops of tea tree oil.
- Apply it to your affected area and then leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off after this with lukewarm water. For the best results, use the remedy daily.
How to Prevent A Yeast Infection
Here are a few tips that will help you in the prevention of this fungal infection. Follow these preventive tips and stay healthy.
- Keep your vaginal area clean and dry always.
- Wear such undergarments that are breathable.
- Do not wear wet clothes for a long time.
- Avoid the use of hot showers.
- Avoid the use of scented products.
- Take good care of hygiene.
- Avoid the use of tight-fitting clothes.
To get rid of a yeast infection, these remedies and the tips are quite useful. So, follow one of the remedies and preventive tips and get rid of this health condition naturally without the use of medications.