How to Straighten Your Hair Naturally
Do you have curly, wavy and frizzy hair? If yes, you will have to face difficulty in styling your hair always. It is not easy to style and maintain your hair if your hair is not soft, smooth, silky and straight. Some women are lucky enough, and thus, they have beautiful straight hair and they can manage them easily. On the other hand, some of you have rough, curly and frizzy hair naturally. To get straight hair, the use of heating tools is the most common method these days. But, this method to make your hair straight damages your hair. It makes hair rough and frizzy as the heat generated from the heating tools sucks in the moisture from your hair. In today’s video, I am going to share with you the method to get straight hair with coconut milk and castor oil hair treatment.
How to Get Straight Hair without Using Irons
For this remedy to make your hair naturally straight without using irons on your hair, the ingredients you need are
- Castor oil
- Corn flour
- Coconut milk
- Fresh lemon
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Take a bowl, and in it, pour coconut milk according to the length of your hair.
- After this, add two tbsp of corn flour in the bowl.
- Next, mix the ingredients well.
- Now, add one tbsp of castor oil, and the juice of half lemon in the bowl.
- After this, add one tbsp of Aloe Vera gel to it, and mix all the ingredients.
- The remedy to get straight hair with coconut milk is ready now.
How to Use:
Take this hair mask, apply and then leave it for one hour. After this, wash your hair, and see the magical results.
This simple home remedy to get straight hair with coconut milk is very useful. It moisturizes and nourishes your hair. Thus, it treats dry, damaged and frizzy hair naturally. So, make and use this remedy, and get rid of your dry, frizzy, curly, damaged and rough hair.