DIY Henna Hair Dye Naturally at Home
In this video, I am going to share with you the recipe to make natural hair dye at home to alter the color of your hair. This remedy will help you to add some tint to your hair. To avoid hair whitening, you must always use natural remedies for hair coloring as natural solutions do not damage your hair. The hair dyes available in the markets are loaded with chemicals and thus, these cause more damage to your hair in the long run. This henna hair dye to get burgundy hair color is 100% natural. So, follow the remedy and make this hair dye. Use it and get a new hair color with henna naturally.
Natural Hair Dye to Get Burgundy Hair Color
To make henna hair dye, the ingredients you need are
- Henna powder, 120 grams
- Gooseberries powder, two spoons
- Beetroot, 250 grams
- Egg, one
- Take a bowl and in it, add 120 grams of henna powder.
- After this, add two spoons of gooseberries powder.
- Next, mix these ingredients and then take 250 grams of beetroot.
- Cut the beetroot into small pieces and then blend to make beetroot paste.
- After this, strain beetroot juice with a strainer and add this juice into henna powder.
- Cover this mixture and keep it overnight.
- In the morning, take this paste and in it, add one egg and mix. You may skip this step.
- Hair dye to get a new hair color. henna hair dye is ready for use now.
How to Use
Apply the pack on your hair with the help of a brush and then leave it to work for about two hours. Wrap your hair in a bun. After two hours, wash your hair with regular water and do not shampoo hair the same day.
At night, apply hair oil to your hair and then shampoo your hair the next day. Use it after two weeks again, and after a few applications, you will get the desired hair color.
This is how to get a new hair color with henna naturally. So, follow the remedy and make this henna hair dye. Use it and have a new look.