Peel off Mask to Remove Dead Skin Naturally
Your skin gets affected by different environmental factors. The dust and dirt particles and the rays of the sun are not safe for your skin. To keep your skin protected from the side effects of the environment, you need to do a regular cleansing of your skin. For this purpose, the use of a peel-off mask can prove to be the best solution. If you do not exfoliate your skin regularly, a buildup of dead cells of the skin takes place, and it makes your skin look ugly and rough. In the video below, I am going to share with you an easy home remedy to remove dead skin from the face with gelatin peel off mask.
Home Remedy to Get Rid of Dead Skin Cells
- Cucumber juice, four tsp
- Gelatin (unflavoured), two tsp
- Lemon, half
- Honey, half tsp
- Take a clean bowl, and in it, add four tsp of cucumber juice.
- After this, add two tsp of gelatin.
- Now, mix the ingredients well to make a smooth mixture.
- After this, melt this mixture using a double boiler method or you may also microwave this mixture for 10 to 15 seconds.
- After this, add the juice of half lemon in it.
- Next, add half tsp of honey in it.
- Now, mix the ingredients well again.
- Now, you will get the best peel off mask to remove dead skin from face ready for use.
How to Use:
Take this peel off mask, and then apply it to your skin. Make sure that you apply two to three coats of it to get a thick layer of it. Leave this mask to work until it gets dry completely. Peel it off normally as you use a peel off mask. After peeling it off, wash your skin, and then apply a good moisturizer.
This homemade peel off mask to remove dead skin from face is very effective. It helps to cleanse your skin naturally fast. So, make and use this mask, and get clear skin naturally.