How to Get Rid of Brown Spots Using Home Remedies
The presence of dark spots all over on your face badly affects your overall beauty. It is not easy to cover the spots by making use of cosmetics. These spots take off even skin tone and make you look ugly. Also, pigmented skin is not easy to cure. If you make use of bleaching products for the cure of this skin problem, it is not right. Here, I am going to share with you an effective home remedy for pigmentation and spot removal. Make and use this simple home remedy to get spotless and even skin tone.
Treat Dark Spots Overnight and Get Even Skin
To make a remedy at home to get rid of dark spots, brown spots and skin pigmentation, the ingredients you will need are
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Castor oil
- Yogurt, one spoon
- Rice flour, one spoon
- In a blender jar, add potato and fenugreek leaves and blend to make a paste.
- Strain this mixture and extract the juice.
- In this juice, add half spoon of castor oil.
- After this, add one spoon of honey into it.
- Mix and then add one spoon of yogurt into this mixture.
- After this, add one spoon of rice flour, and mix the ingredients well again.
- The best home remedy for pigmentation and spot removal is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Apply the mixture to your face, and then leave it for 20 minutes. After this, wash your face with cool water. Use it twice daily and continue using it for a week.
Benefits You Will Get:
- Antioxidants in fenugreek leaves are very effective for the cure of dark spots.
- Castor oil repairs damaged cells of your skin. Also, it helps to stimulate the production of collagen. It is effective for the cure of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey removes impurities and deeply moisturizes your skin.
- Yogurt has acidic properties. It helps to remove dark spots.
This home remedy for pigmentation and spot removal is very effective, and also, it is suitable for all types of skin. Follow the remedy to get rid of all of your skin issues.