Remedy to Make Sunblock for Men At Home
Not only the girls, but the men or the boys are also very conscious about their beauty these days. Just like the girls or women, boys or men also take a lot of care of their skin. But, skin care is more difficult for men as compared to women. Men spend a lot of time out in the sun such as in playing. Thus, their skin is more prone to sun damage. Here, the most important is the use of a good sunblock to protect the skin from the side effects of the rays of the sun. Different varieties of sunblocks are available in the market. In today’s video, I am going to share with you an easy home remedy to make Sunblock for men at home for 100% sun protection.
DIY Sunblock for Men for Complete Sun Protection
To make a Sunblock at home for the complete protection from the side effects of the rays of the sun, the ingredients you will need are
- Rosewater, one cup
- Chamomile flowers, one tbsp
- Rose petals, half tbsp
- Marigold petals, half tbsp
- Zinc oxide, one pinch
- Take one cup of rose water and in it, add one tbsp of chamomile flowers.
- After this, add half tbsp of rose petals and half tbsp of marigold petals.
- Cook all the ingredients in rosewater and after this, strain this water.
- After this, add one pinch of zinc oxide in it and then store it in the refrigerator.
- Homemade sunblock for men is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Apply it on your face when you go out in the sun. You may apply a cream on your face after the application of this sunscreen and it gives you complete protection from the sun.
This is an organic sunblock and it does not contain any chemical. This sunblock for men is very effective and also, it does not have any side effects. Also, it gives you 100% sun protection. So, follow the remedy and make this sunblock. Use it and keep your skin protected from sun damage.