Natural Hair Conditioner for Smooth and Soft Hair
Your hair acts as a beauty magnifier and if you have beautiful hair, you can look more beautiful. The beauty of your lies in their soft, smooth, shiny and silky look. When you have weak and falling hair or if you have rough, dry and frizzy hair with split ends, you cannot look good with any hairstyle. Therefore, the most important is to take regular hair care along with your skin care. Your skin needs regular cleansing and moisturizing, the same way, your hair also needs conditioning. You can get a good hair conditioner from the market easily, but it is just amazing to make your own natural hair conditioner. In today’s video, I am going to share with you the recipe to make natural hair conditioner at home for smooth and soft hair.
Method to Make Natural Hair Conditioner for Smooth and Soft Hair
For this simple at home remedy to make a conditioner at home, the ingredients you need are
- Basil leaves
- Shikakai powder
- Grind a handful of basil leaves and in it, add one spoon of Shikakai powder.
- Now, mix these two ingredients well and make a mixture.
- The best natural hair conditioner is ready for use now.
- Store this conditioner in a bottle now.
How to Use:
Apply it to your hair as your regular conditioner. Use it twice in a week and get rid of all of your hair issues and get long and thick hair fast.
Benefits You Will Get:
- For your hair, the use of a good conditioner is very important. This DIY conditioner makes your hair super soft and smooth.
- It is natural and does not cause any hair damage. Also, it helps to treat dry and frizzy hair.
- The conditioner also treats split hair ends and dry and rough hair. It helps you get rid of frizzy hair.
So, if you love your hair, follow this simple remedy and make this natural hair conditioner and use it. It will make your hair soft and smooth and you will love your hair.