Recipe to Make Dye for Your Hair to Get Colored Hair without Any Chemical
The use of hair colors is the most common in women and this is also the hottest trend of fashion. Women love to use hair dyes and hair dyes let them have the color of their hair of their own choice. There is a variety of hair dyes available in the markets but there are chemicals in them and these chemicals are damaging for hair. In today’s video, I am going to share with you the recipe to make dye for your hair.
How to Make Dye for Your Hair
If you want to get colored hair, but do not want to use the dyes containing chemicals, here is a remedy for you. Follow the recipe shared below and make this herbal hair dye and have colored hair without causing any damage to your hair. The ingredients you will need are
- One bowl of Indian gooseberries
- One spoon of Tea leaves powder
- One spoon of beetroot powder
To make a herbal hair dye at home,
- Take a saucepan and heat it up a little.
- After this, add one bowl of Indian gooseberries in it and roast them.
- When the gooseberries start leaving smoke, take them out in a bowl.
- After this, add one glass of water and one spoon of tea leaves powder in the pan.
- Now, bowl the ingredients for about five minutes.
- After this, add one spoon of beetroot powder and then add Indian gooseberries and cook for 10 minutes.
- Now, strain this mixture of ingredients.
- Now, add one spoon of henna powder in it.
- Homemade herbal hair dye is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Apply hair dye to hair roots and then wash your hair with water. Do not use shampoo.
This hair dye is safe for your hair and it does not have any kinds of side effects. The use of this herbal hair dye not only helps you in getting your hair colored, but it also makes your hair soft, smooth and strong. So, follow the recipe shared above and make dye for your hair and get colored hair naturally.