Lighten Dark Underarms Naturally With Just Five Ingredients
If the color of the skin of all the parts of your body is same, you feel confident as the beauty of your skin lies in its even tone and smooth texture. But, some parts of the body such as vaginal area, underarms, neck, and lips are darker in color as compared to other body parts. This thing has a negative effect on your overall look. You cannot use skin-bleaching products for these body areas as these skin areas are too much sensitive. So, how to whiten dark underarms? For this, here, I have the best solution. In this video, I am going to share with you an amazing home remedy to lighten your dark underarms. Follow the remedy to have even skin tone.
How to Lighten Your Underarms Naturally At Home
To get rid of your dark underarms, the ingredients you will need for this home remedy are
- Wheat flour, two tbsp
- Unsweetened milk powder, one tbsp
- Turmeric powder, one pinch
- Yogurt, one tbsp
- Lemon juice, three tbsp
- Take two tbsp of wheat flour into a mixing bowl.
- After this, add one tbsp of unsweetened milk powder.
- Next, add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- After this, add one tbsp of yogurt, and three tbsp of lemon juice.
- Mix all these ingredients well and make a mixture.
- The home remedy to lighten your dark underarms is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Apply the mixture on dark underarms with a lemon slice on your underarms. Leave it to dry, and then wash it off with cool water. Use it three times in a week for the best results.
This home remedy to lighten your dark underarms is very effective. Lemon in it has Vitamin C, and it works as a natural bleaching agent for your skin. Also, turmeric powder treats skin infections and helps to brighten up your skin. So, if you have dark underarms, dark lips, dark inner thighs or a dark vaginal area, follow the simple remedy I have shared above, and get rid of this beauty issue.