Natural Remedies That Can Help Lower Cholesterol Levels
A primary cause of heart diseases all of you are facing these days is the high level of cholesterol. When you have high levels of LDL and total cholesterol in your body, you have a greater risk of getting affected by various heart issues. When you look for any treatment to cure your heart diseases, the first thing you have to do is to control your high levels of LDL cholesterol. The use of natural herbs and therapies can help you in keeping your heart healthy, and prevent heart diseases. The foods you use can help in keeping your good health or these may also damage your health. If you live a healthy lifestyle, use good and healthy foods, and take exercise regularly, you can easily lower high levels of cholesterol. In today’s video, I am going to share with you the best treatment to lower cholesterol.
Risks and Effects of High LDL Cholesterol & Natural Treatment
To make a natural remedy at home to lower high levels of cholesterol in your body, the ingredients you need are
- Hur powder, 10 grams
- Hulaila (herb), 10 grams
- Amla powder, 10 grams
- Wheat flour, 10 grams
- Take a bowl, and in it, add 10 grams of hur powder.
- After this, add 10 grams of hulaila herb powder.
- Next, add 10 grams of Amla powder.
- After this, add 10 grams of wheat flour, and some rosewater.
- Keep the ingredients soaked in rosewater overnight.
- In the morning, mix all of these ingredients, and make a smooth mixture.
- Now, you will get the best natural treatment to lower cholesterol is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Use this mixture mixed with honey on an empty stomach in the morning. Use the remedy regularly for the best results.
This natural treatment to lower cholesterol is very effective. It contains all natural ingredients, and thus, it is safe for your health. It does not cause any damage to your good health. So, if you are suffering from this health issue, follow this simple remedy and stay fit and healthy.