DIY Deodorant to Get Rid of Underarm Odor
Many of you face the issue of unpleasant body odor. There are many causes of it such as sweating. Body odor makes you feel embarrassed, and also, you may lose your self-confidence because of it. Mainly, your underarm area is affected, and you leave bad smell from this body area. This unpleasant odor is irritating for you and for others as well. How to get rid of underarm odor? For this, the use of deodorants is the most common. Different varieties of deodorants are easily available in the markets. There are such chemicals in these products that help in killing this annoying armpit odor. But, the chemicals in these products may be damaging to the sensitive skin in your underarm area. Follow the remedy below, and make this natural deodorant to get rid of armpit odor.
How to Make Deodorant for Armpit Odor at Home
To make a natural deodorant at home for the removal of bad armpit odor, the ingredients you will need for this home remedy are
- Shea Butter, three tbsp
- Coconut oil, two tbsp
- Arrowroot powder, six tbsp
- Patchouli oil, 10 drops
- Bergamot oil, 10 drops
- Take a bowl, and in it, add three tbsp of Shea Butter.
- After this, add two tbsp of coconut oil.
- Next, add six tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Now, add one tbsp of baking soda into it.
- After this, blend the ingredients and make a smooth mixture.
- In this mixture, add your favorite essential oils, i.e. add 10 drops of Patchouli and 10 drops of Bergamot.
- Mix all of these ingredients well now. Scoop this mixture into a glass jar now.
- The best DIY deodorant to get rid of armpit odor is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Take a small amount of this mixture, and rub it on your underarms.
This natural deodorant is safe for your skin, as it is chemical-free. So, follow the remedy, and make and use this natural product to get rid of armpit odor.