Remedy to Turn White Hair into Black Permanently
Do you have white or gray hair? Because of unhealthy lifestyle and an excessive use of junk foods these days, many of you get white or gray hair at a younger age. This hair problem is of serious concern. In this video, I am going to share with you a simple home remedy to turn white hair into black permanently as white or gray hair give an aging effect and take off your beauty.
How to Turn White Hair into Black Permanently
For this simple at home remedy to get rid of your white or gray hair, the ingredients you will need are
- Mustard oil, one-fourth liter
- Ridge gourd, two to three
- Curry leaves, a handful
- Beetroot, one
- Take one-fourth liter of mustard oil in a clean glass bowl.
- After this, take two to three ridge gourds and cut them into small pieces and mix these pieces in mustard oil.
- After this, add a handful of curry leaves in the bowl.
- Take one beetroot and cut it into small pieces and then add the pieces into the bowl.
- Now, mix all of these ingredients very well and cook the ingredients.
- When the ingredients get burnt in the oil stop cooking the ingredients and oil to turn white hair into black permanently is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Cool down the oil and apply it on alternate days. Use it at night and wash it off in the morning. Within eight to 10 days, you will get visible results.
The use of ridge gourd, curry leaves and beetroot is very effective for the cure of gray and white hair as these ingredients are loaded with zinc and iron. Thus, the use of these ingredients gives a natural color to your hair.
This home remedy to turn white hair into black permanently is very effective and also, it promotes the growth of your hair. So, follow this simple home remedy and get rid of your white or gray hair and have beautiful black, shiny and strong hair naturally and fast.