Home Remedy for Dark Circles & Puffiness
Do you have circles in dark color under your eyes? This is a common problem and many of you face it. Because of the formation of under eye circles, the beauty of your eyes gets affected. The circles make your eyes look dull and dark. This thing affects your fair and clear facial skin as a result. For the prevention of these circles, you need to take good care of your skin. Also, you must keep your skin and body moisturized. In addition to it, there is a need to take proper sleep daily. If you have also got under eye circles, do not worry. In the video below, I am going to share with you the recipe to make under eye cream to remove dark circles within three days only.
How to Get Rid of Under Eye Puffiness or Eye Bags
- Potato, one
- Cucumber, one
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Sweet almond oil
- Take a clean bowl, and in it, add one tsp of potato juice.
- After this, add one tsp of cucumber juice.
- Next, add half tsp of sweet almond oil to it.
- After this, add one and a half tsp of Aloe Vera gel in it.
- Now, mix all the ingredients really well to make a creamy and a smooth mixture.
- The best under eye cream to remove dark circles is ready for use now.
- You can store it in the refrigerator for 10 days and keep it in an air-tight container.
How to Use:
Take this eye cream, and apply it to the dark circles under your eyes. With it, massage the eye area in a circular motion for one to two minutes. Leave it to work overnight or for two to three hours. After this, wash your skin, pat dry, and then apply a good moisturizer.
This homemade under eye cream to remove dark circles is the cure of all of your under eye issue. It also cures eye wrinkles and helps to clear the dark eye area. So, make and use this eye cream, and get rid of this beauty issue.